We have been working hard to provide a safe, sanitary outdoor location with plenty of outdoor space!
We’re dedicated to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and guests. To ensure everyone's safety, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to stress the importance of the following:
As an Agritourism Destination
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
Our animal care standards will remain exceptional and include regular sanitization of animal areas and surfaces.
All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
All common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
We will have our Sanitizing Team working throughout the day, frequently and thoroughly sanitizing high-touch surfaces and attractions.
Farmers market items, produce, and farm merchandise will be handled with utmost care and in accordance with recommended community guidelines.
We will adhere to all local and statewide health standards.
We will post our Promise at our entrances and throughout our farm so that everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep each other and our communities safe.
Your Promise to Us
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
From our family to yours, thank you! - The Fergusons
We've Been Busy Getting Ready For You!
Here are just a few of the many improvements we've made to ensure the safest, healthiest visit to our orchards:
- Developed a thorough Covid-19 plan to ensure visitor comfort and safety
- Employees required to wear masks when indoors or outdoors near customers
- In accordance with the Governor's mandate, customers are required to wear masks when indoors or in outdoor "confined spaces"
- New employee positions created whose sole job is sanitizing frequently touched surfaces!
- No signature required on credit card machines and touchless pay offered
- Curbside Pickup options for most popular items
- Made our corn maze with extra-wide, "Socially-Distanced" paths! (Eau Claire Only)
- Added cash registers and admission lines to increase social distancing and reduce wait times (Eau Claire and Galesville Only)
- Improved and expanded outdoor layouts to provide for social distancing
- Installed Plexiglass dividers at cash registers
- And Much More! Your comfort, health and safety are our top priority!